20101126

November break

So after 4 straight months of taking a picture every day, I decided it was time to take a break from photographing jars of candy corn. Decided it was time to get creative. I hadn't completed a scrapbook page since June and it was time to do something about it. So here's what I've been up to in November--even thought I know Alex will be sad there's no pictures of Josie this month. Don't worry Bert, I plan to begin the picture a day again, starting December 1.

First up is a 2 page digital layout for Thanksgiving. Here's the left side:

and the right:
and how it will look side by side in the book:

Making tags to go with the ones I made last year. I'll either hang on the tree or maybe on a string of some kind somewhere in the house. Haven't decided yet.


Completed TWO regular layouts....




On this one I used white mist on black cardstock to make it look like a messy flour-y countertop but so far no one has gotten that but me.....wonder what that means??



Stamped the gnome on this card and played with watercolor pencils to color him in.
And I thought it was funny Jessica so be quiet!!








1 comment:

  1. Loved the floury countertop concept and Thanksgiving pages photography are great and very creative page layouts! Your scrapbooking talent is amazing on each page. Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers