20110326

Tickle me pink

So this week's color is Tickle Me Pink. I found my pic while I was at the gym. I walked into the classroom and saw these and thought hey there's the color of the week! So I took this with my phone.

7 comments:

  1. Looking at those weights just makes me think of my Jillian Michaels workout, which then makes me feel very tired :-) But I might feel more enthused if my weights were pink like those - great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great everyday find! I bet during your workout you were extra pumped to have found the color of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love finding the colors is random places!
    Kendall @ P64

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! This reminds me that I need to start exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don't those just make one want to exercise?! No, really...they do! Mine is at: http://www.peripheralperceptions.org/2011/03/26/project64-tickle-me-pink/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good find! However, it just reminds me that I need to get with it in the workout department! Thanks for linking up!

    Brooke @p64

    ReplyDelete

Followers